Crypto Exchange world is growing at a rapid rate, some of the exchanges have established strongly in the market. Among this one is Allcoin, which offers the most famous cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Read on for our complete Allcoin Exchange Review.
Allcoin Exchange Review
Quick Navigation :
- what is Allcoin?
- Features of Allcoin
- How to setup an Allcoin account?
- How to trade?
- Fees and security
- Latest updates and Announcements
- Final verdict
What is Allcoin?
Allcoin is an exchange platform for the digital currency. Cascadia Electronics Corporation looks after the Allcoin operations. The prototype of Allcoin was developed in 2013 but the team released the first beta version in Feb 2016. Its goal is to provide a platform where all the crypto coins can be traded such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc. The major significance of Allcoin is that it is the first listed blockchain asset in the industry of exchanges.
The company has its headquarters in Canada and is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) with the stock code as CK. FINTRAC (Financial Transaction and Report Analysis Center of Canada) has registered this cryptocurrency exchange and supervises legal and all formal operations regarding exchanges.
Features of Allcoin
Allcoin is ranked among the top 40 companies for 24 hrs. trading volume. The website has two language versions: English and Chinese. Some trading combinations are DICE/EOS, MEV/EOS, GNX/CK.USD, XAP/BTC, andBCD/CK.USD. The most active trading pair on Allcoin exchange is BTC/CK.USD.
Qtum is a company that provides Qtum equity tokens for exchange. Qtum partnered with Allcoin and started Qtum trading in June 2017.
It has introduced the trading of Sigma coins on its platform. They introduced the currency on 4 July 2017. This platform also introduced some of the unique currencies, which are not available on most of the exchanges such as NBC, BGC, EDR, and A0101. The trade occurs between these currencies and Bitcoin.
Thus, it provides a user-friendly and reliable platform for crypto enthusiasts to trade.
How to set up an account?
In order to trade crypto, a user can set up a new account on here.
- Go to www.allcoin.ca. Click on the “Account” tab where a new window opens.
- Enter mobile number and captcha code then click on “Send SMS”.
- A 6-digit SMS code will be sent to the number, which is valid up to 5 minutes.
- Set an appropriate password with a minimum 6 and maximum of 20 characters. Then click on “I agree to Terms & Conditions”.
- Once user verifies the mobile number, the home page opens. The Home page has information on the 24-hours trading volume of BTC, ETH, and USD and also the total number of transactions.
- Similarly, the user can also create an account using Email.
How to trade on Allcoin?
Trading at this platform is simple and the interface is easy to use.
- Click on “My Account” tab available on the home page. A new window opens up with many options on the left panel such as Assets, My Transactions, Order Management, Transaction, Account centre, and Verification etc.
- Click on the “Asset” tab to see the list of cryptocurrency available for trading. A user can either Deposit/Withdraw the currency or simply trade.
- Under “My Transactions” a user can see the previous history of the transaction by selecting the trading pair from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “account centre” tab there is a real-name verification level to google authentication.
- First, you need to fill real name verification then only you will enable google authenticator.clicking on “Invite friends”. The Link is available which a user can copy and send to the invitees.
Thus, Allcoin is an advanced but easy platform for all users whether they are hard-core tech geeks or simple traders.
Allcoin Fees and Security
Allcoin fees are very low compared to other exchanges. The platform does not charge any fee for registration and maintenance. The fee for withdrawal is 0.2%, for taker 0% and maker 0.2%.
The security is more enhanced as the platform gives limited access to user’s data to employees. Allcoin uses physical data centres and various administrative security measures. The platform is encrypted by the SSL protocol, which protects it from unauthorized access.
Latest updates and announcements
- 10 June 2019: VID will be listed on the Allcoin exchange.
- 04 April, 2019: The exchange has decided not to carry out the main network mapping for INT
- 03 March, 2019: Allcoin will open Vollar /ETH trading
- 27 Feb. 2019: ALC Stops Mining and Opens Periodic Repurchase Bulletin
- 12 Feb ,2019: Happy Spring Festival, Free Trading Allcoin Fee for 7 Days
- 06 Feb, 2019: Allcoin will Live With BXA (Blockchain Exchange Alliance)
- 25 Jan, 2019: Allcoin Will Support BTT Airdrop to TRX Holders
Overall, the exchange is very good for both beginners and experts. The platform interface is very simple and easy to use. It provides a high-level of security and stern user authentication. But, the platform has a problem for English users due to the language barrier.
since Allcoin acquisition by Cascadia Fintech Corporation, the platform has grown a lot and features in top 40 crypto exchanges in the world.
Wanna Ask question! contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allcoin is a Canadian cryptocurrency spot exchange. It provides trading mainly of Bitcoin, Ether and its own equity coin Qtum against the USD.
Is the exchange beginner friendly?
Allcoin is very good for both beginners and experts. The platform interface is very simple and easy to use. It provides a high-level of security and stern user authentication.
What does the Allcoin exchange charge?
Fees are very low compared to other exchanges. The platform does not charge any fee for registration and maintenance. The fee for withdrawal is 0.2%, for taker 0% and maker 0.2%.