This programme consists of a mix of technical, academics and practical instructions, teaching the
principles of Blockchain, such that the knowledge imparted will be applicable no matter what the
current in-vogue aspects of Blockchain are. Here you get to know how things were, how things are
with early adoption of Blockchain technology and how things may be in the future if the potential of
Blockchain technologies are realised.
With the uncertainty over the complete lifting of the lockdown, at UNICOM, we have devised an
Online Forum, spread out over a day of around four hours. Here the sessions are in an interactive
format, providing a digital experience of a physical conference for all remote attendees. Here
delegates actively participate, communicate through Q& As, network with peers and panellists during
the sessions and intervals respectively.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Disruptions being caused by Blockchain
2. Are we on the verge of mass adoption of blockchain technology?
3. How Why and Where Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets are impacting business
4. Evidence-Based Blockchain
5. BLOCKCHAIN MARKETING REVOLUTION, Web 3.0 | Token Economy
6. Blockchain as a secured Payment System
Location: Virtual Conference
Date: 22 July 2020
Ticket Price: $15
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org