OWNR Wallet is a cross-platform non-custodial HD wallet that aims to meet the growing demands of a fast-developing market and its users who like to have a single application for most of their daily cryptocurrency activities, including sending, receiving, exchanging or storing coins.
Table of contents
|Wallet type||HD Wallet, Multi-currency, Mobile-Based, Web-Based, Hot wallet, Non-custodial wallet|
|Platforms supported||Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS|
|Cryptocurrencies supported||BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC, EOS, DASH, DOGE, ZEC, BCH-SV, OMNI USDT, all ERC20 tokens|
OWNR is created by a dedicated team of highly qualified professionals with an extensive experience in blockchain software development. The team is focused on building a cryptocurrency ecosystem which would cover the needs of users with different backgrounds and provide a high level of security and reliability.
You can download and install OWNR Wallet as a mobile app for Android and iOS, or use the desktop version for Windows, Mac or Linux. You can check download options here: https://ownrwallet.com. OWNR’s features are organized in a way that is understandable and simple to work with for a beginner, but their variety easily meets the needs of advanced cryptocurrency users.
Currently the ecosystem offers the key options below:
- Hot wallet software allowing users to send, receive, exchange and store cryptocurrency.
- Purchase of cryptocurrency with fiat. You can use OWNR Wallet to buy coins with fiat money, using a variety of means, such as Visa and MC payment systems, Union Pay or SEPA. The fees are as low as $3 + 4%.
An official Bitfinex partner, OWNR provides verified users of Bitfinex, one of the biggest online cryptocurrency exchanges with a payment gateway to purchase cryptocurrency with a fee starting from 3%.
- Full EOS support. Users can create a fully fledged EOS account with the necessary CPU, RAM and Network resources using just the OWNR Wallet infrastructure, and manage it within the wallet. OWNR also enables users to quickly restore any EOS account no matter its origin.
- Visa Prepaid Cards. With their free almost worldwide delivery and just 1 EUR service fee, these prepaid cryptocurrency cards allow one to use cryptocurrency for online and offline purchases. You can convert your coins to euro or US dollars on the card balance instantly in the OWNR Wallet app, and pay with the card at any point of sale where Visa is supported. You can also withdraw euros with the help of this card from more than 2 million ATMs in the world.
- A built-in OWNR cryptocurrency exchange. You no longer have to use third-party apps to exchange your coins. Adjustable fees help you to find a perfect balance between inexpensive and fast that suits your particular trading style. All the key assets are available for the in-wallet exchange: BTC, ETH, USDT, DASH, ZEC, LTC.
OWNR team strives to stay ahead and keep up to date with all the latest cryptowallet trends. But this is not all, featurewise.
Ownr Wallet Users Will Find the Following Features Handy:
- Support of 11 most common coins, including BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC, EOS, DASH, DOGE, OMNI USDT and others
- Support of all ERC20 tokens
- Status updates for transactions
- Ability to create, restore and manage multiple accounts for all supported coins, including customization of accounts names
- Customizable fees for sending crypto
- Asset autodiscovery: users don’t have to manually add their coins and tokens to the wallet
- Use of SegWit for BTC and LTC transactions to ensure faster speed and lower fees
- You can select your seed phrase length of 12/15/18/21/24 words and pick between 8 languages
- Price widget. You can add the assets you follow most attentively to the list of OWNR price widget and track their price changes.
- Tech support team is available 24/7.
OWNR provides a set of security enhancements, such as:
- OWNR is a non-custodial wallet. Which means the seed phrases and keys are not stored on the servers. Only users have access to them.
- Forced address allocation for BTC and BTC-like coins. Using a new transaction address each time can be a challenge if you have to do it manually, so the temptation to use the same one several times in a row is understandably strong, but this also creates a huge vulnerability. OWNR automatically generated up to 20 new addresses at once, ridding you of this problem.
- Additional security measures include the use of Touch or Face ID and a BIP39 passphrase
OWNR Pros and Cons
- Feature-rich, user-friendly
- Fully supports EOS
- Offers a Visa Prepaid card replenished with crypto in the app
- Additional security layers
- Customizable fees
- An in-built cryptocurrency exchange
- 24/7 tech support
- Is more susceptible to security breaches than a hardware wallet
- No option to add multiple seed phrases
- Some notifications can’t be turned off
- Purchase is available for certain regions and countries (mostly US and EU)
In terms of prospects and development, OWNR team plans to create a wholesome blockchain ecosystem around the wallet which now already includes prepaid Visa cards, in-built exchange, an open API for accepting bank card payments.
Future updates will be focused on accelerating more advanced cryptocurrency trading tools and features to market and developing a blockchain explorer and advanced features for developers and experienced marked players, both individual and enterprise ones.