- The crypto street falls into a quagmire, as coins brawl to get out of the slush.
- Veteran traders seize the opportunity to buy some dip, prior to the next run.
The crypto street has turned into a quagmire, as several coins including the prominent ones sink deeper. While newer traders stress over the plunge, seasoned players rejoice over the opportunity to grab some while it costs less.
Traders across exchange markets are well versed in buying the dip for higher returns, as the bull cycle commences. Which has been a proven practice to yield out maximum returns from the assets. The market capitalization of the crypto industry is down by 9.4% at $2,732,608,306,954. The dominance of the star crypto is currently at 41.4%.
Traders Need to Buy And HODL These Coins
Traders and investors in the crypto industry are keen on getting some coins while in the dip. And have set their radars on several coins for higher returns. While some look out for high-yielding assets, others favor prominent ones with utility. The industry is also looking forward to NFTs and De-Fi’s.
- Polygon (MATIC): MATIC at press time is trading at $1.56 with negative gains of 11.2%. While the trading volume for the last 24-hours is around $979,785,485. The market cap is about $10,686,682,283.
The digital asset has been witnessing red days for two weeks now. And the asset also falls short of its ATH of $2.62, which was 6-months ago. The digital asset could achieve higher gains which are due.
- Solana (SOL): SOL at press time is trading at $224.71 losing out 7.6% of its value. While the market cap hovers around $68,432,593,850. The trading volumes for around the clock is at $3,531,514,978.
The digital asset has been consolidating post its healthy run-up, which did trigger several top assets. SOL price falls short of its ATH of $259.96 by 13.3%. The Ethereum-killer holds immense potential to level up and reclaim the lost gains.
- Terra (LUNA): LUNA at press time is valuing at $44.80, with negative gains of 12.2%. While the market cap is around $19,526,496,991, the 24-hour trading volume is around $968,924,839. The token has been correcting since it claimed its ATH of $54.77, which has been over a week. LUNA has been one of the top picks of traders.
- Uniswap (UNI): The asset at press time is trading at $21.64 losing out 12.5%. The market cap of the asset is hovering at about $9,810,283,108. While the trading volume for the last 24-hours is around $460,938,890. The ATH of the coin was last achieved about 7-months ago. We can expect an impressive leg-up from UNI, as it is yet to get its due share.
- Axie Infinity (AXS): AXS at press time is trading at $130.11, with negative gains of 9.7%. While the market cap of the asset is floating about $8,526,686,946. The trading volume for the last 24-hours is around $450,604,597. AXS has been accumulating ever since it breached its ATH of $164.90, which has been about 10-days.
- Theta Network (THETA): THETA at the time of writing is trading at $6.34, losing out 10.4% in its value. While the market cap is hovering at about $6,345,427,329. The 24-hour trading volume is at $321,727,808. The digital asset is short of its ATH of $15.72 by a greater margin, which was achieved about 7-months ago. The token has been on a steady decline lately and is awaiting its due share of returns.
Collectively, the aforementioned digital assets hold the potential to give immense value, to the investments. Michael van de Poppe, mentions that markets do correct in multiple waves. And he that this is the first corrective move and we don’t know if it is done. He further advises to trade wisely and to not use all the liquidity at once.